CENTRAL MONITORING SYSTEM (CMS)
What is alarm monitoring and how does it work?
Alarm monitoring is quick and detailed communication between your home, office or premise security system and the central monitoring station. Your control panel receives an emergency event or alarm and sends a signal to the central monitoring station, where once notified, appropriate countermeasures are undertaken by appropriate authorities.
Technically, your system control panel is the center of a network of sensors, which may include window or door sensors, motion detectors, tamper sensors on the telephone box, or specialized temperature, flood, and smoke detectors. When your system is armed and any of these sensors are triggered, an alarm signal is sent to the monitoring station via your telephone line.
The first alarm signal sent by your control panel will alert monitoring personnel at the central station, who will call to notify you and confirm whether it's a real emergency or a false alarm trigger. If you don't respond, the alarm monitoring service contacts the proper agency or police station to dispatch emergency personnel or police officer to your address. Many emergencies are too serious for you to deal with by yourself, especially if you're disabled or otherwise incapacitated; in most cases, you'll want police, fire, or medical professionals on the scene as soon as possible.
Once your security system is connected to our Central Monitoring System (CMS), your home, office or premise is monitored by Chubb security system with well-trained staffs, to help protect your valuable assets and loved ones against burglary, robbery, intruders and even fire with 24-hour a day protection, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Peace of mind comes from knowing that someone is 24/7 watching and protecting your valuable assets and loved ones, while you are away from them.
The Chubb Central Monitoring Station (CMS) and Emergency Control Room are staffed by Chubb's expertise in fire & security to deliver trusted and reliable around-the-clock monitoring services. Trained professionals remotely monitor burglar, fire alarms and CCTV systems and determine if an alarm was falsely activated or genuine. If the latter is the case, Chubb will initiate appropriate countermeasures and notify relevant authorities and / or the key holders.
- Nationwide Chubb owned and operated, Central Monitoring Station with back-up capabilities, ensuring 24/7 service through any conditions. When an alarm is triggered, Chubb will undertake appropriate countermeasures and notify the police, security agency or ambulance on your behalf.
- Receive email or text message alerts of expected and unexpected events or alarms happening at home/office/premise.
- 24-Hour around-the-clock Monitoring Central Station staffed by trained professionals combined with now a day technology to deliver a fast response time when minutes count.
- Affordable, reliable, fast alarm notifications & responses and more.
- Flexible contract terms.
- Central Monitoring Software, to address modern day video surveillance challenges, our solutions meet the most demanding security environments. From front-line surveillance to back-end storage, we have you covered. Our next generation monitoring software platform offers increased efficiency and greater integration opportunities for central stations. It takes advantage of a new service-oriented architecture environment for security monitoring, allowing better control of the data flow from the database to the end user.
After Sales Service
Our Customers Can Trust and Rely on Us
When you purchase any product from Chubb you can have peace of mind, confident in the fact that you've purchased a high quality/specification product from one of the well-known service provider and a well-established system integrator company. Our after sales service provides quick and reliable assistance. Here at Chubb, we traditionally set the highest standards with our fire & security services, and ensures our customer service provision is equally outstanding.
Teaming up with Chubb After Sales Services - The foundation of your success
Chubb after Sales Service is delivering the right service solutions for your fire and security systems to increase efficiency, reliability and availability throughout the entire lifecycle of your assets. From modernizations and upgrades and remote monitoring to logistical and turnkey service for all your fire and security systems, we team with you to achieve optimal performance and maximize success.
Comprehensive Maintenance Solutions - flexibility, competitiveness and profitability
Chubb offers flexible maintenance and service for Fire & Security system; when and where you need it, with highly qualify engineers & technicians who possess relevant products & technical knowledge.
Modernizations & Upgrades - Tailored service for your Fire & Security Systems
Whether you change equipment or retrofit the complete premise to a new design, we Chubb can deliver the right technology and concepts to help you achieve greater efficiency, safety and reliability. We understand that minimizing maintenance service costs is an important factor.
- Improved performance of availability, reliability, efficiency and flexibility.
- Reduced maintenance costs by extended maintenance intervals
- Lifetime extension of equipment
Fire & security systems can only operate reliably in the long term if all of their various systems work together smoothly. The preventive maintenance service can avoid unplanned & costly failures. Chubb provides a comprehensive range of preventive maintenance services for fire & security systems. Our regular inspections as part of periodic site maintenance activities, Smart spare parts concepts, long-term solutions to extend service life bring an authentic preventive element to maintenance service and detect faults before they can trigger failures.
- Unplanned Failures avoided
- Freedom to concentrate on essential works (Trouble-free)
- Faster identification of the causes of irregularities
- Greater flexibility in scheduling retrofits
- Reduced maintenance costs
Corrective Maintenance - On-call out Services
When the unthinkable happens, corrective maintenance is urgently required to get your fire & security systems back to normal condition & fully operational. Chubb can dispatch dedicated expert to your site every day with fast response and at pertaining price. For maximum protection in the event of a fault, look no further. The spare parts logistics team keeps all critical spare parts in stock and can swiftly deliver specific equipment in the event of an emergency.
Spare Parts Service
Chubb Service is able to reliably support all your needs. The goal is to help maximize the availability of spare parts, minimize downtime, and help reduce the overall costs related to inventory and product warranty claim management.
Scope of service
- Supply of Spare Parts and Materials, Chubb and Non-Chubb
- Optimization of Spare Part Stock & checking if parts are getting obsolete
- Organizing of returns in the most economical way in case of warranty, repair, exchange
- Increased availability and reliability
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Cost savings due to extended service life
- Higher operational safety
Service Level Agreements
Service Programs serve as a shelter covering the entire Chubb service portfolio. There is one way for system operators to ensure that they receive the best possible service. Guaranteed availability of staff and spare parts, as well as short response times can be all in one. These agreements minimize the customer’s operational risk by defining which individual maintenance and emergency response services will be provided. With the available service programs, an exact match with the system operator requirements can be achieved in several fields: from single assets to entire networks, from preventive maintenance to monitoring services, and from short-term contracts to long-term agreements.
Chubb can provide conceptual design, planning, engineering and execution of service projects advices. Experts, with their know-how and experience in project & maintenance services, help to ensure the efficiency and reliability of your fire & security systems so that service solutions can be adapted to your exact needs (scheduled inspections, preventive maintenance, system monitoring, and parts replacement).
- Optimized return on investment
- Increased system performance
- Reduced maintenance costs.